Music is an integral part of my everyday life. From relaxing and inspirational sounds during my morning yoga, to top 40’s on my drive to work and party vibes for when I am doing a photoshoot, music plays a part in every aspect of my day. Being on the move, means being able to access my music no matter where I am and this is where my new favorite app, WEYV comes in. What’s even better? This free-to-download app also allows you to read magazines at the same time you stream your music! Gone are the days of having to choose wether you can read your magazines or listen to music, now you can do both thanks to WEYV.
Why do I love WEYV so much? Oh let me count the ways:
- First and most importantly, for every song you listed on their app, they make a donation to a charitable cause, meaning you are actually helping other by listening to music, how cool is that?!
- Unlike other streaming services they have different subscription to fit your needs. Wether you are looking for an individual membership, couple or family they ensure that best fit for your lifestyle and budget
- Like I mentioned before, not only can you stream music, but you can stream magazines too (and coming soon videos as well!). This makes it seamless to read, listen, and share content all in one place instead of switching between different apps/services
- I can customize the app to needs and preferences, building playlists and libraries for easy navigation and streaming.
Now that I told you why I love WEYV so much, lets talk about the many many ways I use WEYV in my daily life.
- First thing I do when I wake up is meditate or do some yoga, my “chill” playlist keeps me focused and zen!
- Sometimes on my way to work I don’t want to listen to a radio show, but instead just want to hear commercial free music, this is when I play my “morning boost” playlist to give me a little jolt on the way to work.
- I work on a computer all day, and sometimes can get a little bored alone in my office. My “Office Jam” playlist keeps me awake, motivated and even helps with my creative flow.
- Lunch time is the perfect time to catch up on my reading, this is when being able tor had magazines from the app comes in handy!
- As you can see there are many many ways I use WEYV, and that you can too!
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to download WEYV and let it transform the way you listen to music. To help you get started use code MAKEWEYVS18 for a FREE 2 month trial (no credit card required!).
This post contains referral/affiliate links.
Maria Eugenia says
This sounds like a such a cool app! I love that they donate to charity! More apps should be like this!
Nikki Arnold says
I was a bit skeptical about this service at first but it looks really cool! I will check it out babe!!